Sunday, January 22, 2012

Fang sighting-- Open letter to Fang

 

Fang at the corner of Dona Michele and BBD.
Man, my ex ole man is really, really cheap. How cheap? See above-- a picture is worth a thousand words.  

I pulled up to a light yesterday and there was the cad/twirp in his fugly car-- you can't miss it. Since he's gay he really ain't looking for play from the ladies, but Fang can you not upgrade your automobile? 

You've got scads of inherited benjamins. I understand your tribe requires an oath of frugality, ergo the shoplifting of vitamins and soap, and that explains why you gave me a second-hand chip of diamond that required a jeweler's loop to view, and your continued wearing of stone-washed jeans, circa 1980.

But please Fang, consider, a step up. I know your ride has an optional sidecar for when you and Mom are hitting the outlet malls, but ole man, trust me on this one, small ain't necessarily good for some things...we all know what I'm talking about, Fang dear...

XOXO
and an extra hard bitch slap, and a pinch to grow an inch,
--Babs, your ex wife.

2 comments:

  1. Ah, who will sit in the sidecar when Mom takes her dirt nap?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha. Mom Fangberg, is most probably going to have herself, Big Pussy Fangberg (deceased), and Fang himself cryogenically preserved until they can be resurrected again in the future. Mom Fangberg will not be thwarted by such a triviality as death. Not the "rich like me" queen of mean...

    ReplyDelete