Sunday, February 20, 2011

Spanish Inquisition at BJ's

Feathering and provisioning nest for upcoming "Sister Reunion 2011."  Kept me outta trouble this weekend as I literally haven't washed a dish, nor picked up the floordrobe since the International Garage Dance Party. 

So after getting the ride all detailed...man do those car wash guys work hard (see sidebar musical selections), motored over to BJ's to top off tank with petrol and stock up on sundry product:
l-r Mexican Coke made w/real sugar, 1/2 g. Flora d'Cana, 3 made-in-America cheap, yet tasty whites, & picnic supplies.

Which augments what remains from Dance Party.

The following interchange transpired at checkout:

Gal at cash register:  "Having a party?"
Me:  "Yea, a sister reunion."
Gal:  "How many sisters do you have?"
Me:  "I've got 4, but just 1 is coming."
Gal:  "She coming for a long visit?"
Me:  I'm now starting to bristle, and thinking :  WTF bitch?  Have I asked you about those disconcerting rings through your nose and eyebrow, the gauged out ear, not to mention your offensive muffin top?
Me:  "Yea she's coming for 3 days, and we're going on a lot of picnics." thinking: MYOFB & back-off troll.    
Gal:  "Can I see your I.D.?"
Me:  thinking:  All is forgiven, isn't she just as cute as a button? 

6 comments:

  1. Congrats on being I.D.ed, perhaps one of the best feelings in the world--"Here's a check for a million bucks, you've still got it Babs!!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw thanks. Put a spring in my step, and a shake in the old tail feather.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! I can't wait until Wednesday. Let the games begin! Blizzard in MI tonight is not sending me into a tizzy after reading yr blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just make that flight to freedom, Mame, and big sis' will take good care of you. Pool temp=85 degrees today.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Take good care of Mame Babs the BITCH. She needs a good vacation . . . wish I was joining you gals.!

    ReplyDelete
  6. In the near future, perhaps we will have our own Darjeeling reunion:

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aO1bYukdvLI

    ReplyDelete