Thursday, November 25, 2010

You can touch the junk!

In anticipation of a gate rape I wore my high church Vicky's knickers on my flight north to Dixie on Tuesday.  Hoping for a Denzel look alike TSA agent that would take care of bidness, I was highly disappointed to find out...no action at security. 

Once again, the media have brewed up a tempest in a teapot for the ferret like consumption of the American public. I was giddy with  anticipation as I arrived airside, only to be disappointed by no muss, no fuss-- I'm surprised the TSA weren't handing out candy apples or wax lips.

I did however notice an overwhelming number of dogs... no not the girls of Tampa, but real K-9's taking care of bidness with fuzz packing heat.  It is my fondest Thanksgiving wish-- that Fang (the ex) get busted, if not masticated and mauled, by one these hybrid wolves whilst en route to Mommy's for Thanksgiving dinner at the Golden Corral "all-you-can-eat" senior citizen buffet.

Psst boys... "product" be double bagged in the bottom of the golf bag, and/or camoflagued as a nasty Newport on the person of aforesaid misdemeanoring felonious skallawag.

Happy Thanksgiving!

4 comments:

  1. I honestly think you may need to be frisked soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://cocoperez.com/2010-11-25-rocky-flats-gear-keeps-privates-covered-while-being-screened-at-the-airport/?from=PH

    ReplyDelete
  3. As long as he looks like Denzel, Tommy Lee, or Rick Springfield I'm all about our nation's security.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have a friend who just had a bad experience a couple of weeks ago when returning from Japan. Because she flies so often and had been through the scanner twice in recent days, she asked to be hand searched instead. The agents acted really annoyed, made her wait and wait, and then proceeded to give her a full grope pat-down as opposed to a back of the hand search. This lady was NOT amused and felt upset and humiliated.

    My sister and her husband and girls had no problem flying out of D.C. to get here. They weren't scanned or searched. Business trips by themselves might be another matter.

    I agree that we're only hearing the nasty stuff and, of course, nothing about people like Babs who experienced nothing out of the ordinary.
    Don't worry, doll, your chance will come! I just hope the agent is not a perv (male or female) unless he's incredibly hot!

    ReplyDelete