Saturday, November 27, 2010

69% increase in gonorreah in Alaska

Regular readers of this blog are aware of my fascination with both the number 69 and the state of Alaska.  Hence, I found the following article piqued my interest http://www.adn.com/2010/11/25/1573143/alaska-fighting-uphill-battle.html.

Dear readers, if you want to stay warm, healthy, and protect your liver, not to mention the mental instability caused by being a neighbor of the Palins...I suggest you do not move to, or even visit, the Last Frontier, as it is chock full of Palins, bears, and syphallictic drunks packing heat. 

My PSA for today.

2 comments:

  1. I can't really say that I was too surprised by this story. I mean, really, what else is there to do there... If you don't end up with Levi or Todd, you'll probably end up with someone related to one of them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha. Or your own damn brother or cousin. The place is whack.

    ReplyDelete