Sunday, October 31, 2010

Trick or Treat, smell my feet, give me something good to eat!!

Try to out-decorate me, bitch.
Babs is crazy busy today putting the final touches on her holiday decor.  I am so dedicated to this cause I'm about to don my hazmet suit, and beekeepers hat for some random dumpster diving outside the gross anatomy lab in the hopes of scoring  a random limb or at least some human tissue to add verisimilitude to the macabre madness that is my front door. 

My new neighbor threw down the guantlet several weeks ago when she lined her driveway with severed heads on spikes, a spooky minefield of sounds effects, and a corpse hanging in a tree. 

Things have escalated to epic proportions.  Each trick or treater visiting my house will receive an amputated digit in a box (you can buy anything online from China for a price), and an assortment of candy to to die for.  None of this sugar free, low fat crap...I'm talking the good shit...

Atomic Fire Balls, Bit-O-Honey, Boston Baked Beans, Bubble Gum Cigar, Candy Buttons on paper tape, Candy Necklace,  Chiclets, Dots, Dubble Bubble Gum, Fizzies Drink Tablets, Jawbreakers, Jujubes, Lemonheads, Necco Wafers, Now & Laters, Pixy Stix, Red Hots, Root Beer Barrels, Smarties, Teaberry Gum, Tootsie Pops, Wax Bottles (Nik-L-Nips), Wax Lips and Zagnut!

Last but not least my personal favorite...
Candy Cigarettes!!  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ClQcUyhoxTg

5 comments:

  1. Oooh! I haven't had candy cigarettes in years! I loved the chocolate ones. Of course, I love the chocolate anything...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Claire, you know where the Bitch lives...frankly I wouldn't head out of your gated compound tonight...too many spooky goings on...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, my village is not gated. We had quite a few kids coming to the door but they stopped around 8:30. Otherwise, it's been quiet but, don't worry, Claire is staying in tonight. :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very few trick or treaters in Stonehenge. I have a plethora of left over vintage candy. I'm gonna be a fat fuck if I don't divest of this shit. Gonna be wearing the candy necklaces to work this week, so I can gnaw away, and look appropriately accessorized at the same time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. We didn't get as many as usual. I wonder if it was because it fell on a Sunday. A lot of people who are religious don't like to participate then.

    I'm planning on giving my leftovers to Kay to take to work! Oh no! There will be more in the lounge!!!!!

    ReplyDelete