Saturday, February 20, 2010

"You Can Stand Me Up at the Gates of Hell...."

You know the rest "And I won't back Down"
---Great song by Tom from Gains Ville
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LKqO0FeaCFQ

Babs would wed this man if he asked.  Tom, if you're out there-- we don't even have to go through the "get to know you" crap on Match dot Com, AND you don't have to sign a pre nup if you don't want. 

Fans, the point of this post is to Claire-if-eye what it means to Babs to be Green (please see "Weak Words Love Stinks"), in which Babs and Claire have a chat 'bout Scots Band "Lick the Tins."

To be "Green" means to be a friend to the Earth.  The Earth is one of my best friends.  Once a week this bin is chock full o' my empt* wine bott***. Poor guys have to wear a her-knee-ya belt when they drive down my street

AND I smoke an earth friend-lee brand:
Made by a tribe from New York known for their hair:






             I am so green I buy my smokes from a Tribe who is an old friend to Earth:
But Claire, in Babs' heart this is what it means to be Green:


Which leads me to a tease for Sun Days Blog, which is "I HATE SCOT-LAND."  Babs does like to stir it up and that is what she hopes to do.  See you then!!

2 comments:

  1. I'm Green 'in that way' myself. Our bins are full each week. As for the Scottish part --- watch out lassie!!! :P

    Claire

    P.S. I love that TP chose that song to sing for the benefit right after 9/11. Fitting, don't you think?

    ReplyDelete
  2. TP rules! All his songs use a mere 7 chords. Which proves less is more.

    Claire I shan't let you down.

    ReplyDelete