Saturday, February 27, 2010

Jews Like To Cruise

Note to Our Lord and my fans, I have not strayed from my vow to use one pulse words. By now I have earned a at least ten thou sand years off my time in hell.

Note:  Babs has four kid sis':  Mame, Jane, Peg, and Gin.

To Jane,  a toast and shout out to you on the day of your birth!!  I'll get drunk for both of us, bitch.  May the leg of wood be with you.
(l-r Babs, Jane)




Let me just say:  Babs loves Jews .  Bad boy Jews with hot names get me all riled up.

Dick                                        Rahm                                       


Fang (the ex)

And of course the most cool Jew of all time:

Kid sis, Mame, who just got back from a cruise, is a Jew cuz of her spouse Toad (oops Ted).  Fang used to call Mame a "fake Jew" as she could "pass" as a JAP.


Mame is not a true Jew as she missed her flight ... Shame, shame, Mame!

Which leads me to muse on cruises.  Mame said that a large group of the tribe were on the boat.  I find this to be true:  Jews don't just like, Jews love to cruise.  Why do Jews love to cruise?

1.  A lot of bang for the buck.
2. JAPSs get to play dress up.
3. JAPs can go to the nail salon and spa.
4. Lots of bagels and lox.
5. Get served in the room.

Fang, who is as cheap as the day is long, loved to cruise.  In fact Babs and Fang met on a Match Dot Com Cruise.  That tale will be for some other day my sweet fans. 

Once this Lent gig is done, I'd like to go on a cruise with a hot bad boy Jew.

Dick, my man, what you up to on Spring Break?  Get back to Babs on this.

No comments:

Post a Comment