Friday, February 26, 2010

Hand Some Dick


Babs is fagged out this Fry Day.  She had to lift that barge and tote that bale-- which means she has shown up for her day job for two straight weeks in a row (played dress up).



Babs wants to crawl in the rack for a straight eight. But I can't let my fan base down, and I need to reach out to hand some Dick http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_Manitoba.

Dick you know who you are.  You can run but you can't hide. Dick can be reached at  manitoba@undergroundgarage.com.

When not out on a hot date, or at the bar with my peeps, or passed out from wine and sleep aids, Babs tunes in to Dick's show on:


Dick if you're out there read Babs' blog, and read it again, and read the mail I have sent you, and give this bitch a high paid job in rock and roll.  You have true rock cred, and spin good cuts.  But me thinks thou dost boast way too f****** much.  As Rob-In is to Stern: Babs could be to Dick.  Your show is good, but it's way too much Dick.

You need some one to take you down.  I am just the bitch to do it.  Dick, hear what the J. Geils Band has to say, and "Give it to Me!!"

http://www.youtube.com/watch#v=JqoOVfqU7V0&feature=related


 






No comments:

Post a Comment