Friday, February 19, 2010

Fry Day - Do the Twist

My Dears:
 
It's Fry Day!!  "The man" must  have his pound of flesh.  Thus, Babs is on a dead line.  Prod duct must be pro deuced.  Hence, my muse will be brief. 

On my way to the sweat shop this day I saw at least ten gross cars-- not clean, and all of them an orange or purr pill hue that makes me want to puke.. 

The car goes by the name of Pea Tea Cruise Er. 

Yuk.  My messed up cuz, Sal Doll, drives one of these eye scourge cars. It must needs be the ride of choice of "sell past date" fat old folk-- guys and dolls, you know the type, they think they look hot in wife beat errs and bad tats and pierced body parts, who want to feel cool when they pull into the lot at Wal Mart. 

Props to old beau CJ (who is old), you know who you are my man, who had a fit when Hertz gave him the keys to said crap ride.  In lieu of the Pea Tea, they gave him a pimped out Ford that smelled of stale hair gel, but at least he kept his cred.  Way to go CJ!!  You may be old but you are cool. 

Will you help Babs think of strong one pulse word that will serve to make it known how bad this car looks?



No comments:

Post a Comment