Thursday, February 18, 2010

Weak Words? and Love Stinks!!

1) One pulse words tend to be weak and lame?  Not true  Strong minds can work with words, to wit, some fab strings of one pulse words:

"One word frees us of all the weight and pain in life, that word is love."
--So-crates

" If you are not too long, I will wait here for you all  my life."
--Oz Car Wilde

"And all the trees of the field shall clap their hands."
--King James

"Fuck Off and Die!"
--Babs to her scum bag ex spouse, Fang

2)  Babs may be a bitch, but she does love love songs.  My friend, Anne Rome, took this poll at work last week.  It's quite fun!! 

6 comments:

  1. Love this site! It's so you. Best wishes for your continued success.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sure you know which songs I added, right? :P

    Claire

    ReplyDelete
  3. Noooo! I added Love Song by The Cure, Can't help falling in love with you by Lick the Tins (only version of this song I've ever liked), and Drove all night by Cyndi Lauper or Roy Orbison (both versions are good).

    Claire

    ReplyDelete
  4. Claire: Babs loves a song named "I'll Tell Me Ma" by "Lick the Tins." Please please tell me they are Green. Babs is Green to the core.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Scottish -- one half of my background. Hope I understood your meaning for Green. :)

    Claire

    ReplyDelete