Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Escape from the Facebook nation...

 

The honeymoon with Facebook continues.  But I must resist the urge to snark...so I shall do so here.  You don't mind do you? 

WTF?  Snow in Michigan.  People digging it?  Bullshit, they lie like rugs.  "Oh it's so fun to build a bunny hill with the kids?"  Cue Seth Green "Really?"

It's 60 degrees here tonight and I'm shivering like Michael J. Fox with the D.T.s. It's time to break out the electric blanket, the space heater, silk balaclava, and a small side of caviar and crackers. "Oh it's so fun to get under the blanket with my new favorite twist off bottle." 

"Really!"

P.S.  To a certain loyal follower in Miami...are you really sure about that move back to Ohio?

8 comments:

  1. I'm wearing my toasty robe and slipper socks as I write this...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Since I'm in "pinched" circumstances, I had to pretend I had vodka and caviar. It was really a box o Franzia (just one) and Pork Rinds. Stayed warm but had to turn on the "furnace" this morning.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Babs...
    Thanks for converting to Floridarism. Your support is appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey-
    I just friended myself on face book. There should be a chapter called “I’m my new best friend.”
    Me

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ha. Too funny. I need to friend myself...
    then I'll have three friends...Me, Myself, and I.

    ReplyDelete
  6. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YUtvUFsPA6Y
    Another "good" Catholic girl from Bay City, Michigan who's got Florida under her skin.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's easier to be poor here in Florida.

    ReplyDelete