Thursday, October 13, 2011

Occupy Tampa- "For the Union men & women standing up & standing strong."

"Dirty scabs will cross the line while others stand aside and look…but ain’t nobody never got nothing’ that didn’t raise their voice and push.“
I am totally committed to OccupyTampa.org, but people 9:00 a.m. on Saturday?  I have a late morning spa appointment, then lunch with chums at locavore bistro, whilst the Saab is being detailed.  Couldn't the Revolution be scheduled for later in the day?

4 comments:

  1. I'm with them in spirit but I hate crowds that size. Seriously. I still have nightmares of a rock concert years ago where I was actually smashed into someone's back and for a few seconds (it only seemed longer, I'm sure) my feet left the ground. Scary feeling.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am totally committed to the Revolution and crowds don't bother me...it's just so ...early. I may have to watch it on TV. Hey didn't Frank Zappa write a song about that?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll ask Mr. Claire. He still has all of his Zappa on vinyl.

    ReplyDelete
  4. 9:00 a.m. is problematic for the Revolutionary demographic. Why do you think we're all unemployed...?? duh 9:00 a.m., particulary on a Saturday morning doesn't work well for us. I have a snazzy camo/Che Guevara ensemb that I was planning on wearing...including a darling red beret...and pop of color red neckerchief... alas I'll just wear it on my errands about town to show my solidarity w/the people.

    ReplyDelete