Thursday, October 27, 2011

Egad Mormon Underwear.

As a cultural Catholic, I will admit we indeed have some weird shit... i.e. stigmata, self-flagellation, and our own special garment known as the "hair shirt." That said, the Mormons have us beat, hands down, with their magic "underwear."

Is this shit made in China? Please see the video below for clarification.



What happens if you get caught NOT wearing the special underwear? Do they shun you? Burn you at the stake? Make you go live in Las Vegas?

Say it ain't so Brandon Flowers...please tell me you're not wearing that funky ole timey underwear under those fine black jeans...

4 comments:

  1. It would be hard to feel sexy in those outfits. Or find your mate sexy. And yet, they have so many kids!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe they have special access chutes for entrances and exits?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Moreover there's not a whole lot of that padded magic underwire space age engineering boost, that Victoria's Secret offers their clients, that make their superexpensive undergarments worth every penny, and have provided this once double AA gal with a mojo enhancing cleavage, that I do like to "work," and as my mother used to say "make your clothes "'hang' better." I cetainly am not going to wear that ole timey shit on my next honeymoon, even if I marry Brandon Flowers. Ain't got nothin on La Prada.

    ReplyDelete