Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Motivational Deficiency Disorder - Happy 4/20


Have you have ever felt lazy, slovenly or just like "the man is out to get you?"  You may have Motivational Deficiency Disorder (MDD). I know I do.  One in five people suffer from this disorder and many don’t know they have it. This scientifically validated new test (p=0.3) will only take 30 seconds, and it could save your life.*

1. Have you ever felt lazy or apathetic? Yes/No

2. Do you have a family history of laziness? Yes/No

3. Do you ever feel tired on a Monday morning? Yes/No

4. Have you ever considered hiring someone to clean the gutters? Yes/No

5. Are you breathing? Yes/No
*Argos L, et. al., Journal of Motivational Medicine, 2011 April 1;4:78-92

If you answered YES to just one question – you should see your doctor today!  Watch the video below, and know you're not alone...

3 comments:

  1. This 4/20 celebration has got me jonesing for some Lee Roy Selmons Garlic Smashed Potatoes, and Mamas meat loaf.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So, did you dine at Lee Roy's establishment? You live pretty close to it...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Since I was highly motivationally challenged at that point, I settled for the only thing I had in my freezer, a piece of Texas Toast.

    ReplyDelete