Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Federal Furlough in Florida...Fab, Fantastic, Fun!!!

This is a message to all my fellow civil servants of the better-paid,  Federal variety....folks I know you're girding your loins for the upcoming furlough...

I extend to you the warm hand of southern hospitality.  Come on Down!!!
Bring your greenbacks, and carpetbags, credit cards, and pasty sun-starved Vitamin D deprived badsefs.

FURLOUGH IN FLORIDA!!

We got it all for ya here in the Greater Tampa Bay Area...
The Weeki Wachee Mermaid Show

Fun-Lan Drive In Movie Theatre, Flea Market and Swap Shop

A plethora of clean, available rentals.
A "short sale" available for weekly rental. 

Alligator Wrasslin'
Photo courtesy of my late Mum's estate.  That's my Dad. 
Numerous cultural venues


Vaule added.... rogue mystery monkey on the loose.
And folks I haven't even mentioned the "Girls Gone Wild" scene on Clearwater Beach.  Best vacation value for the back pay you ain't nevah gonna receive.
xoxo
Babs

2 comments: