Monday, January 17, 2011

Does the 21st c. suck? Your opinion counts!

I can't decide.  It definitely takes a lot out of you.  Maybe it's just cuz I'm older. No I think it's technology, which daily extracts it's pound of flesh from all of us. 

The kids don't know how easy it was to get a college education back in the day when all you had to do was show up for class, and complete a mid-term and final blue book. 

I liked the 20th c. as I was a young, nubile, fertile thing, with a living Mom and Dad to pick up the tab. 

I like the 21st c. as I am a wiser, infertile thing, sans a guilt-inducing Mom and Dad, and I can pick up my own tab. 

So readers, it's been 10 years into this new century.  We've definitely gotten our bearings by now. kindly submit yourselves to my survey on the sidebar...
In the year 2000....


1 comment:

  1. I've lost too many people (and pets, too) since this century started. We're ten years in but, personally, it hasn't been a great start.

    ReplyDelete