Friday, October 15, 2010

I owe you an explanation...not really.



Since I announced my blog blowing hiatus, the Bitch's inbox has become engorged with love/hate mail. It's hard to tell the difference. Below please find today's batch:
Guido:  It brings meaning to life, plus your slavic peeps would be devistated [sic] and therefore diminsh this country's civil diplomacy.

From Mr. O: Were you not just telling me that your blog was NOT real?  I think there's more than a little Madonna in Babs-- selfish bitch. 

From Stacy:  I'm a bit biased.  I enjoy your blog. How are things in FLA? Are you coming to MI anytime soon? ('Cuz I wanna kick your ass, ha. psych. jk.?).

From Sexy Kay:  God, Bitch, it's about time you checked into rehab.

From Bonnie Jo Stan:  Bitch, if you be out hiking the Appalachain Trail again with my husband, I'm gonna mop the floor with your scrawny ass. 

From Emma Eiderdown:  I need a vacation from you.  Oops, Freudian slip, I meant I'd like to take a vacation with you.

From Joe Biden:   Babs --I just wanted to take a moment to say thank you.  And we believe in you (like we believe in Santa Claus). --Joe

From li'l sis' Jane:  What games are you playing?

5 comments:

  1. You forgot mine:

    "I keep telling you --- only tell certain people about your blog! Let others find their way as if drawn to it by having their will overcome..."

    ReplyDelete
  2. I prefer to think of it as a battle of wills -- your will over their wills. Zombies don't have wills so this would be different. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Guess the rehab suggested helped--you sound better already! Amazing what a lost weekend will do.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Due to technical difficulties Blog on hiatus until after Thanksgiving. Follow Babsthebitch on Twitter.com

    ReplyDelete