Saturday, September 18, 2010

Is Christine O'Donnell Catholic?

This creature isn't fit to lace the gladiator stilletos of the likes of true (excommunicated) Catholics-- Madonna and GaGa.  Despite her faux Catholic name, readers, Christine O'Donnell is NOT R.C.  I hacked into the super secret database Vatican Central Witch Burning Registry dot com to verify this fact.     

Call central casting we need a younger, more insane version of Sarah Palin...


"I detest what you say; I will defend to the death your right to say it."
--Voltaire

"I detest what you say: I will defend to the death my right to have a wank."
--Babs

5 comments:

  1. I shouldn't laugh. She scares the crap out of me. Of course, she's scaring people like Karl Rove, so that's a good thing...

    ReplyDelete
  2. New Hampshire? "Live free or die?" Isn't freedom to wank one of the reasons our forebears fled the Old World in droves? Who are these people?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, she's from Delaware. Last night Bill Maher showed an old clip of her when she guested on his 'Politically Incorrect' show. I didn't realize how many appearances she made on the old show. The video of her is going viral now. :D She talks about witchcraft. What a nutbar. The best possible thing to happen for the Dems was this woman getting the nomination. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Delaware/New Hampshire, they all kind of blend together. Lots of witches up there, Salem way.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've been to Salem and met a couple of 'witches.' They didn't scare me. This lady does. :\

    ReplyDelete