Thursday, September 2, 2010

Blogalicious!!

I love it when I'm at a meeting and the chair says, "now for some 'housekeeping.'"  Just pops my language cork. 

Anywho (another corker), some blogtastic housekeeping news on value added dashboard items added  to "The Bitch:" 

  • "Old Timey" words, and a poll on the sidebar.
  • At the bottom, please find some of the Bitch's favorite ephemera from the world wide interwebs.
  • Monthly meeting of the "Libacious Librarians & Philospophers" begins tomorrow promptly at 5:03 pm at Dunderbak's.  Secret password to be seated at our table "hornswaggle."
  • As always, no matter how MEAN, please keep your comments to yourself.  No "just joshin'" as they say in Palinese.  Please folks, keep those card and letters coming.

All my love,
Babs
  

6 comments:

  1. I'll be at Dunderbak's tomorrow.

    My, my, was the meeting presided over who I think it was? Hornswaglling her is usually not a problem...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yippee Claire. It seems like ages since we've been able to dish some dirt. You have been greatly missed!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Your Honor" hissed Hillary as she addressed Judge Henry Higgins, hoping to hornswaggle her way out of the hoosegow...

    ReplyDelete
  4. There isn't really a beer called Panty Peeler is there?---Feckless Piker

    ReplyDelete
  5. Indeed there is a brew by the name of "Panty Peeler." Would I hornswaggle you?
    http://www.beermenus.com/beers/midnight-sun-panty-peeler/photos/13126
    I don't know if it's on the menu at Dunderbak's.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I didn't notice if the Piker got his "Panty Peeler" or not?

    ReplyDelete