Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Who's Classy Now?

Final wrap on the bitch's road trip 2010. Below find Florida's new "vanity plate,” featuring America’s favorite Christian star-- "Dead Jesus" hanging off a license plate with an orange behind his head. http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/04/28/jesus-license-plate-in-fl_n_192565.html

Aw shucks, my buttons were just bursting with Florida pride (aka self-loathing), when I'd spot a filthy flesh colored PT Cruiser sporting this bad boy plate.

Actually, the button's were bursting due to my newly augmented rack.  As a patriotic American, I spent my tax refund and random stimulus money on having the girls lifted and separated (I digress--thank you and Happy Birthday Mr. President).

Fired up HP notebook at next beer and semen soaked Ramada Inn, and discovered  Florida has a "design your own vanity plate" option.  Below please find some creative samples:



For this one I'd bend and snap.

6 comments:

  1. Viv would say, "dirty, dirty, dirty."

    ReplyDelete
  2. Viv spawned a demon child in Babs. Janey girl, you could hardly breathe you were laughing so hard at this post. And Viv is only alive in her nocturnal visitations to you and me. You know Dirk Sr., would be laughing his ass off.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My mother's reactions would be similar to Viv's. However, my father... :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Spooky. After this post, my smartly framed "Guide to the Roman Pontiffs" poster literally flew off the wall and nearly struck me in the head. GaGa and Madonna, if you're reading this, how do you deal with metaphysical shit?

    ReplyDelete