Friday, July 30, 2010

TV recap of the week... we watch a lot of it whilst summering (simmering) in Florida

Mad Men.  Season 4 premier. Donald Draper...
I know I'd be game for a for a DD salt water douche, and/ or high colonic.  Don is just TCB.  Meanwhile, Betty's new puny husband is...no match for the highly complex and impulsive Betty. 

Betty you  married down.  Baby cakes you've been outsmarted and outgunned by the boy from "Tobacco Road."    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O4Sfh8LFMaw
True Blood:  Eric Northman.  Can not get enough phace time if you axe me.  I'd become his vampire bride, concubine, mistress, executive assistant, all of the above in a heart beat.  Why that loser, waitress, white trash Sookie Stackhouse is so stuck on the pancake makeup wearing midget Bill (as she calls him "Bee-ill") is beyond comprehension.  
Eric Northman's constant smirk and witty repartee steal this show away from all the mere mortals, and non-Nordic viking god vampires who aren't fit to lace his mucklucks.      

5 comments:

  1. I don't think it took too much to outgun Betty. New hubby will never be Don (no matter who Don really is) and Betty knows it.

    Claire has spoken. :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wouldn't underestimate Betty quite yet. Maybe it will play out ala "War of the Roses." So far, Don is winning.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope he continues to win. I'd like to see Betty try to get him back. She certainly doesn't seem very happy with the new husband. He's probably too nice a guy. :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Betty's too much of a bitch to be married to a "nice guy." She's not just a functional, but a raging, doucheaholic.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks fοr sharing your thoughts about netwoгk.
    Regards

    Lοok at my web page - link building

    ReplyDelete