Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Back in harness after indulging in my semi-annual nervous breakdown...

Babs has been
1) out of the state
2) out of her mind

Thank you to all my devoted followers.
1)  I'm back in state
2)  still out of my mind!

Oh I have some juicy, juicy dish to blog about my travels and travails.  Need some blanket time tonight, but promise to catch you up on the cavorts and shenanigans and trouble I've stirred up in the next few days. 

Until then, let's make this blog interactive...

Learned a new "pc" term tonight.  The first one of you, my ferrett like followers that can correctly identify this term will receive a special "bitch slap" from Babs.


The term is "MSM." 

3 comments:

  1. With the spring we're very tired... Allez oups! il faut se secouer et foncer!
    Bises

    ReplyDelete
  2. Easy, MSM is a commonly used acronym for methylsulfonylmethane, a naturally occurring source of sulfur and an ingredient often featured in joint supplement products. Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM) contains sulfur in a form the body can readily use. ...
    It has nothing to do with Men who have sex with Men.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jessie, being a fag hag has paid off for you big time. Here's a hearty cyber "bitch slap from Babs" in your direction.
    I should pushed down on your "soft spot" when I had the chance. JK.
    Now put down your drink and cigarette, stop chatting with your married boyfriend online, and change those kids' diapers.

    ReplyDelete