Sunday, March 7, 2010

Dedicated to Doc Brown...

...a good man about to go down. 

I just want to say hello to one of the oldest of my old boyfriends, Doc Brown!  And when I say old-- I mean old in dog years.  Doc is so old I had to constantly remind him to turn up his hearing aid and change his attends undergarments.  


Doc Brown is one of the greatest guys ever!!.  But he wasn't my type, i.e. he liked me, treated me like a queen, and was a nice man.  But worst of all, Doc was the marrying kind of guy.  I had to constantly remind him that:


Doc literally snatched me from the jaws of death and nursed me back to life.  Another story for another day.  Doc was a whole lotta fun, boy if we had 'em we smoked 'em, didn't we Doc?

Anyway as a much married (and divorced) woman I am sad to hear that Doc is about to get hitched.  Doc don't do it. Run, Doc, run.  But if you insist on such foolishness, I wish you the greatest happiness.  Please know that I will  here in a few years to tell you "I told you so." 

P.S.  Doc I haven't received my invitation to the wedding?  Is it lost in the mail? 
P.P.S.  Get her to sign the pre nup.  Trust me on this one. 

No comments:

Post a Comment