Wednesday, March 31, 2010

The bitch is back!!

To my legions of fans, I apologize for the extended hiatus.  Rest assured the bitch was up to no good!!

A by-product of massive hubris and ego is the concomitant karmic humiliation, that tends to follow in it's wake. 


Along with the havoc I wreaked, and the adventures I've had in the past few weeks-- you will be happy to know the bitch has had some emotional spankings.  I have lived up to my own personal credo:

"If it hurts... it's probably worth it."

A full de-briefing will take place this weekend. 

Until then, my ferret friends,  a sneak peek:

1.  I was forced to ride in a P. T. Cruiser.
2.  I was forced to be nice to a baby.
3.  I was forced to produce product for the man (worked my corner).
4.  I got inked.  It hurt like hell, but looks pretty good

2 comments:

  1. Inked! Not good. Reeks of mid-life crisis. Before u do anything like this again --- talk to Claire. She'll tell you about her sister's post-divorce belly-button piercing. At least the hole healed -- unlike the tat will.

    Claire

    ReplyDelete