Monday, February 22, 2010

It Sucks to Get Old- Back to One Pulse


This blog has to do with my Aunt Babs then, and my Aunt Babs now.  Some folk think she was a bitch, I think she was a saint to put up with my brat shit.  I love her and am proud to be a bitch in her name.

This dour gent is me Scots Gramps, Dan, in a green card pic.  He was NOT dour, in fact he was good for a lark, a laugh, and was known to hoist a dram or two (curse of both the Green and Orange).  We don't know how old he was when this was shot.  We think 40-50.  Life was hard when you worked in a coal mine, and had no teeth.  But he was slim and trim, since he had to gum soft food all his life, and was NOT too fat to fly.  Ha Ha, I crack my self up.  Gramps never had the chance to fly.

This hand some lass is my Aunt Babs (Dan's wee bairn) back in the day.  She was known far and wide in our small town for her great good looks.  She stayed a fox for a long, long, long time--good bones and genes.  She was 90 and men still hit on her, I shit you not.   And legs up to here!!  Her favorite color hose was "Town Taupe." 

By the way, a tease-- the blog on Twos Day will be about hose and socks.




This stroked out gal is Aunt Babs now.  A tube keeps her "a live." She would not like this one bitch!! 

She has no teeth and has to gum her soft food. The like ness to Gramps is a shock. 

What are you to do?  You can't live this life old girl, and you can't leave it. 

On Twos Day "hose, not hos."  Socks that don't suck.  Live large on a small scale. 


No comments:

Post a Comment